A 48th Highlanders regimental drum from the late 1920s
displaying the Battle Honours awarded to the 15th Battalion.
The drum is on permanent display in the Passchendaele
Memorial Museum, Zonnebeke, Belgium
 
 
The Regimental memorial of the 48th Highlanders of Canada
at Queen’s Park, Toronto was designed by Captain EW Haldenby
who was one of the 15th Battalion’s Adjutants. The memorial was
unveiled and dedicated on 11 Nov 1923. The WWI Battle
Honours were inscribed on it after they were awarded in 1928.
As with all the Regiment’s
old Colours, those carried
By the 15th Battalion are
today reposed in St
 Andrew’s Church, Toronto.